REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
All attendees must pay the conference registration fee to attend.
The Registration Fee is $15.00 per NGAT member/guest and $30.00 for a non-NGAT member/guests
MEAL PACKAGES (Cost is determined by your NGAT Membership status)
* NGAT Life Member/Guest Meal Package & Registration fee is $140
* NGAT Annual Members/Guest Meal Package & Registration fee is $150
* Non-NGAT Member/Guest Meal Package & Registration fee is $175
* Corporate Member/Exhibitor Registration
* Bazaar/Craft or Military Unit Registration
* National Guard Reunion
* A $20 late fee will be added to all registration received after Mar 11, 2019
* All cancellation requests must be received in the NGAT office prior to Feb 12, 2019
(The deadline for meal packages is Mar 18, 2019. After this date, meals must be purchased individually as available.)
* Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, 900 N. Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
* Make your reservations directly with the hotel at: 1-800-843-6664. Make sure to identify yourself as a member of the National
Guard Association of Texas.
* Hotel rate is $115 single/double plus tax per night.
(NGAT cannot guarantee rooms after Mar 8, 2019)
* NGAT Business Sessions: Business Casual
* NGAT Banquet: Army - Class A/Service Dress/Mess Dress. Air - Mess Dress/Service Dress. Civilians - Business Suit/Evening Formal Wear. Spouses - After-Five Attire.
Awards Banquet Speaker
LtCol (Ret) Robert Darling
"24 Hours Inside the President's Bunker, 9/11/01: The White House"
TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD REUNION LUNCHEON
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COMING SOON...........
CONFERENCE OPTIONAL EVENTS
- Golf Tournament at NorthShore Country Club – Shotgun, Florida scramble with low net/low gross competition. The golf tournament is open to both registered and non-registered attendees of the conference. Registration includes green fee, cart, continental breakfast tacos, lunch, two complimentary beverage tickets, award plaques and your chance to win a new truck in the hole-in-one competition. Tournament benefits the NGAT Educational Foundation. Want to help our scholarship program? Click here to sponsor a hole at the tournament.
- The Annual 5K Fun Run/Walk – Come enjoy a leisure run/walk along the Sea Wall on Friday morning. The registration fee includes wicking t-shirt, award medals and refreshments.
- 16th Annual Silent Auction – Bid on over 200 auction items and take advantage of some great bargains on gift baskets, jewelry, weekend getaways, and tickets to music, sports and other entertainment venues. Donations for the auction are always accepted at the NGAT office.
- Wine Tasting – Sip, savor, relax and enjoy some exquisite Texas wines at our wine tasting.
- Boat Tour -- Enjoy an hour long relaxing cruise on the “Japonica” – a 50 ft open air touring boat that will allow you to see the highlights of downtown Corpus Christi and experience a breathtaking view that cannot be seen from the coastline.
- After the Wine Tasting you can try Wine Glass Painting. Your registration fee includes wine glasses, painting supplies, aprons, and paints. The event will also include games and prizes. The wine glass painting will be conducted by the great artists from www.crazypicasso.com, so come and show us your artistic side and take home your very own hand-painted wine glasses.
- Welcome Party on the USS Lexington – The Welcome Party reception menu includes a surf-and-turf buffet of 6-oz sirloin steak with a burgundy mushroom sauce and garlic jumbo fresh caught gulf shrimp with various vegetable sides, desserts, and ice-cold refreshments. Musical entertainment will be provided by the Melinda Adams Band. Once on board the USS Lexington, map your adventure to include guided ship tours, interactive displays, watch larger-than-life heroes become just that on the three-story-tall 3D MEGA Theater or go up to the flight deck and check the aircraft on deck. Bring a camera you could catch a ghost on one. Come prepared to eat some great food, and a fun-filled night of networking and socializing with friends.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch and entertainment with great prizes at the Spouses Luncheon held at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel.
- Saturday Awards Banquet – This year’s dinner speaker is LtCol (Ret) Robert J. Darling, United States Marine Corps. NGAT will also present the Minuteman award. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to visit hospitality suites.
- Hospitality Suites will be located in the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel. Units will compete for “Best Themed Hospitality Suite” award.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast, fellowship and prayer during the NGAT Prayer Breakfast on Sunday morning.