59th Annual NGAT Conference
March 23-25, 2018
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa, 600 La Torretta Boulevard, Montgomery, Texas 77356.
Make your reservations directly with the hotel at: 936-681-1101. Make sure to identify yourself as a member of the National Guard Association of Texas.
Hotel reservations can also be made online at the NGAT website.
GOLF COURSE - HEATED WATER PARK - BEACH - TENNIS COURTS - SPA - MINIATURE GOLF
DINING - FISHING - BRING YOUR BOAT - ALL ROOMS ARE SUITES
(NGAT cannot guarantee room rates after 26 February 2018)
- NGAT Life Member/Guest Meal Package Registration fee is $115
(Includes Registration Fee, General Sessions, Exhibits, Breakouts, Life Member Lounge, Welcome Party, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Prayer Breakfast)
- NGAT Annual Member/Guest Meal Package Registration fee is $140
(Includes Registration Fee, General Sessions, Exhibits, Breakouts, Welcome Party, Sat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Non-NGAT Member/Guest Meal Package Registration fee is $165
(Includes Registration Fee, General Sessions, Exhibits, Breakouts, Welcome Party, Sat Lunch and Dinner)
(The deadline for meal packages is 16 March 2018. After this date, meals must be purchased individually as available.)
- A $20 late fee will be added to all registrations received after 28 February 2018.
- All cancellation requests must be received in the NGAT office prior to 28 February 2018.
- NOT A NGAT MEMBER? JOIN RIGHT NOW!
- Golf Tournament at La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa – Shotgun, Florida scramble with low net/low gross competition. The golf tournament is open to both registered and non-registered attendees of the conference. Registration includes green fee, cart, continental breakfast, lunch, and award plaques.
- 5K Fun Run/Walk at La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa – Come enjoy a leisure run/walk on Friday morning. The registration fee includes wicking t-shirt and refreshments.
- Wine Tasting – Sip, savor, relax and enjoy some exquisite Texas wines at our wine tasting.
- Spirits Tasting – Savor the flavor of some Texas tequilas. Come learn a little about the history and production of Texas tequila and learn about the ways to enjoy this smooth and flavorful spirit.
- St. Francis Wolf Sanctuary Tour – Visit this sanctuary dedicated to rescuing and caring for non-releasable wolves and wolfdogs while providing them with a stable loving home. During the one hour guided walking tour of the sanctuary you will learn all about wolves and wolfdogs, observe the animals, and learn their stories.
- Miniature Golf Tournament – Enjoy an 18-hole miniature golf course filled with obstacles and water hazards and unusual putting challenges. Trophies will be awarded to top golfers.
- NGAT Welcome Block Party – The Welcome Party will feature musical entertainment and games for a fun-filled event of networking and socializing with friends. The event menu includes Kielbasa hot dogs with your choice of toppings, pulled smoke chili beer brisket tacos with all the trimmings, pasta bowls with your choice of sauce and marinated grilled meats, oversized Italian meatball sliders and ice-cold refreshments.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at the Spouses Luncheon on Saturday. Registration fee includes lunch, entertainment and prizes.
- Saturday Dinner – This year’s dinner speaker is LTG (Ret) Guy C. Swan III who will speak on “Being Yourself”. NGAT will also present the Minuteman and Scholarship awards. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to visit hospitality suites.
- Hospitality Cottages will be located along the lake across from the hotel’s main tower. Units will compete for “Best Hospitality Cottage” award.
- The Life Member Hospitality Lounge – This year NGAT is proud to offer all association life members attending the conference with an opportunity to meet and socialize in your very own NGAT Life Member Hospitality Lounge. Come and enjoy daily snacks and beverages with your fellow life members. Hours of operation will be listed on the program agenda.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast, fellowship and prayer during the NGAT Prayer Breakfast on Sunday morning.
NGAT Silent Auction
- 15th Annual Silent Auction - Exhibit Hall - Fri, Mar 23-24, 2018 - THIS IS OUR 15TH ANNIVERSARY!!!
Donations are accepted all year round at the NGAT office.
- License to Carry Certification - A License to Carry class will be held Friday morning of the NGAT conference. The class will provide the required 4 hours of instruction as mandated by the State of Texas and a written test will be given. You must bring certification of your shooting with you to the class. This class is FREE but you must sign up in advance in order to attend.
- OSHA General Industry Course - The OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Course provides employees and employers broad awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in the workplace. Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles and work practices covered in the 29 CFR Part 1910. Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive an OSHA 10-Hour completion card. This class is FREE but you must sign up in advance in order to attend.